Avionics Systems and Upgrades
RADA, a developer and manufacturer of core avionics systems for over 30 years, offers a wide spectrum of military avionics systems and upgrades, including video/data recorders and ground debriefing systems. RADA's core avionics are installed onboard a wide variety manned and unmanned aircraft.
RADA offers the following systems and products:
- Integrated Avionics Upgrade Suits for Fighters/Trainers
- Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) Upgrade Suits
- Video/Data Recorders and Servers, and Ground Debriefing Systems
- Mission and Display Computers
- Weapon Management Systems
- HUD Color Video Cameras
- Data Interface and Processing Computers for manned and unmanned aircraft
- All-in-one Core Avionics and INS for Mini/Micro UAVs
- Electrical Power Management Units for UAVs
RADA's avionics solutions range from fully integrated avionics suites, thru core avionics subsystems, to tailor-made "built-to-spec" units.
RADA's high-performance recorders feature simultaneous, high-capacity video and data recording, high throughput and mass storage handling capabilities, supporting rapid dissemination and real time playback. The Ground Debriefing Stations (GDS) feature synchronized debriefing of all recorded sources, and provide flight restoration ("ACMI") displays.
RADA's avionics solutions are adapted by leading air forces and prime integrators worldwide, among them Lockheed Martin, Boeing, GE, HAL, Embraer, IAI, Rafael, and others. Our systems are onboard F-16, F-15, A-4, C-130, C-26, T-6, Super-Tucano, Jaguar, MiG-27, MiG-29, Su-30, Dhruv Helicopter and others, and on a wide and continuously growing types of UAVs.