Tactical Radars for the Maneuver Force
RADA's cutting-edge tactical radars enable advanced force and border protection solutions. These Software Defined, Pulse-Doppler, multi-mission radars demonstrate extremely wide range of target velocity detection, and are suited for detection and management of all classes of hostile fire (both direct and elevated), and for aerial and perimeter surveillance.
RADA's tactical radars provide the tactical edge critical real-time data that dramatically improves force survivability and supports mission success.
RADA offers two radar hardware platforms: the Compact Hemispheric Radar (CHR), designed for combat vehicles and short-range protection applications; and the Multi-mission Hemispheric Radar (MHR), designed for force and border protection applications. Both radar platforms demonstrate very high reliability, and offer excellent performance-to-price ratio.
Key Characteristics of RADA's radar technology:
- Pulse Doppler, Software-Defined Radars
- Armored, AESA (Active Electronically Scanned Array) Antenna, GaN Technology
- Extremely High Elevation Coverage
- Non-Rotating, Solid State Radars
- Digital: Beam Forming, Receivers, Pulse Compression
- Compact and Mobile, for Tactical Applications
- High Reliability
- Superior Performance-to-Price Ratio
The current operational applications of the CHR are the following:
- RPS-10: Radar sensor for active protection systems (APS)
- RPS-14: Radar System for Tactical Perimeter Surveillance
- RPS-15: Hostile fire management system for combat vehicles