R-200M MEMS-Based Inertial Navigation System
- The R-200M is an extremely compact, highly reliable and affordable Inertial Navigation System (INS), embedding inertial MEMS sensors, 16-channel GPS, air pressure sensors and magnetic heading sensor, providing multi-sensor aided navigation solution.
RADA's navigation solutions introduce sophisticated and unique sensor fusion algorithms, and embed modular design principles leading to minimal integration efforts into larger mission systems.
The characteristics and performance of the R-200M make it suitable for a broad spectrum of inertial data applications in Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) and weapon systems, as a full INS solution, as Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS), as data source for stabilization functions onboard such combat platforms, and other utilizations. The system is qualified for military environment.
- Calibrated low-cost MEMS sensors
- High accuracy INS data in blended INS/GPS mode
- Accurate attitude data with baro aiding (for non-GPS navigation)
- Stable INS data during GPS outages
- Low weight and volume
- High Reliability and affordability