Careers at RADA
The current positions are available at RADA:
- Development and MATLAB / C implementation of simulations and analysis tools for radar algorithms evaluation
- Programming radar algorithms in MATLAB and evaluating the results on data sets
- Compiling and evaluating test data, preparing technical analyses, recommending methods and processes to meet project/application objectives
- Analysis of field tests and experiments data
- Investigation and mitigation of system and software performance anomalies
- Development and improvements of radar signal processing algorithms
- Writing algorithms documentation
- Participation in system engineering including assessment of various system tradeoffs
- Radar system and mission performance assessment, including detection, track, and object classification
- Participation in system live tests within the country and abroad
Qualification and Experience:
The desired background for this challenging role would be:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Math, Physics, or comparable scientific field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Applicants must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
Character traits and professional skills:
- Excellent analytical mind and quick learning ability
- High interpersonal skills - team player
- Strong MATLAB / C skills
- Experience in signal processing algorithms development and implementation
- Experience in radar systems engineering and radar data analysis – an advantage
Applicants considered for employment are subject to verification of security clearances and other background investigations.