We are growing and looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our innovative development team in Beer Sheva!
The position includes:
· Real time Implementation of algorithms for AESA-software defined radars, including detection, tracking and targets classification.
· Involvement in algorithms design and development as a member of the RADA algorithms group.
· Shoulder to shoulder work with experienced radar algorithms engineers on the one hand and with RT embedded SW engineers on the other.
· B.Sc. in electrical engineering / computer science with signal processing knowledge.
· 3 years of experience in real-time embedded software development.
· Experience with coding in C on embedded multi-core platforms.
· Deep knowledge in commercial real-time operating systems like Linux, VXWORKS, FreeRTOS etc.
· Experience in application-level and driver development.
· Hardware background (basic knowledge in electronics, ability to read schematics, familiarity with HW test equipment).
· Solid knowledge of TCP/IP communication protocols.
· Experience in algorithms implementation – advantage.
· Familiarity with MATLAB – advantage.
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
· High ability of self-learning.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.