We are growing and looking for a Radar Performance Analysis Team Leader to join our innovative development team in Netanya!
Among the responsibilities:
· Managing a distributed team of Radar System Analysts, located both in Netanya and Beer Sheva.
· Reports review, professional guidance, and development of the team.
· Solve complex problems related to Radar definitions, modes, effects, and related analysis tools.
· Work closely with various interfaces in R&D.
The position includes 50% Hand-on, subsidiary to the Algorithms Department Manager.
· B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering/Physics with specialization in signal processing – a must; M.Sc. – advantage
· 2 years of experience in radar data analysis/signal processing/algorithms development
· Full control in MATLAB and high coding capabilities
· "Out of the box" thinker with the ability to solve complex problems & great interpersonal skills
· Management experience – advantage
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.