The IT Infrastructure & Security Leader reports to the IT director and is responsible for monitoring, maintaining and improving the IT infrastructure environment including networks, servers, desktop/laptop, associated operating systems including cyber and security aspects.
● Provide second- and third-line support on all IT support incidents and service requests.
● Perform routine maintenance tasks for infrastructure systems such as backups, patch management and vulnerability scanning.
● Create, maintain and deliver relevant support documentation in order to assist all staff in the quick resolution of their incidents and service requests and enable users to become more self-sufficient.
● Perform monitoring and capacity planning for a variety of platforms and environments. Recommend changes and enhancements for service improvements.
● Work with vendors and managed service providers as required for further support or escalation.
● Plan and Implement a Business Continuity Plan for backup and Disaster Recovery of the IT infrastructure solutions.
● Maintain a high level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
● Coordinate and work on multiple cross-functional initiatives and projects.
● Provide support and escalation to the rest of the IT team including covering for IT Help Desk technicians as required.
● Must have 5+ years of experience working within a similar role - an experience in system administration and maintenance of technical infrastructure and applications
● Profound experience in using, supporting, and maintaining the following technologies:
o Microsoft platforms (Client & Server operating systems, Office 365)
o Microsoft AD, DNS, IIS, File servers
o Network protocols (segmentation, redundancy, high availability, VOIP)
o MPLS, LAN & WAN Infrastructure
o Cyber and security systems (anti-virus, EDR, Cisco- Umbrella, IronPort, and more)
o Security encryption solutions
o Virtualization systems (VMWare)
o Backup and replication systems (Veeam)
o Data storage products (HP)
o Firewall Systems (Fortigate)
o NAC security systems (Forescout)
o VoIP telephony systems (Cisco)
o Regulation aspects (CMMC, NIST, SOX) – an advantage
o Microsoft SQL databases – an advantage
● Prior experience implementing and managing systems monitoring and management tools
● Prior experience in planning and implementing DR/BCP plans
● Profound familiarity and experience with cyber and security domains
● Customer-focused, energetic, and committed with a strong ability to organize and prioritize tasks
● Ability to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with a high volume of requests and ambiguity and perform well under pressure and on tight deadlines
● Excellent interpersonal and people engagement skills – able to establish positive relationships.
● Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization.
● Ability to maintain a high level of productivity with minimal supervision.
● Passion for excellence, highly self-motivated with the desire to have a significant impact on the business
● A leader, team player, quick learner, proactive
● Fluent in English
● Prior experience in Industrial Electronics companies - an advantage.
● Valid security clearance- an advantage
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.