The IT Service Leader reports to the IT director and is responsible for providing quality technical support to internal customers through all available channels.
● Delivery and maintenance of quick and effective solutions for various IT technical issues.
● Users management at all systems – permissions, group policy management, etc.
● Operations and support of Windows platforms and systems (including Office 365)
● Operations and support of security systems
● Operations and support of Cisco telephony systems
● Installation of endpoint equipment, printers, and more
● Operations and support of CDR systems (Content Disarm and Reconstruction)
● Installation of new Software
● Prioritize technical HD tasks
● 5+ years of solid hands-on experience across a wide IT scope. From PC hardware, IT infrastructure (hardware and software), software applications and development, and O/S support experience (including installation, configuration, and troubleshooting).
● Must have experience supporting all levels of IT infrastructure on Windows platforms and including wired and wireless networking.
● Vast experience with various systems (Priority, Teamcenter, Matlab, Orcad, Solid Works, and more)
● Prior experience with operating and supporting Cisco telephony systems
● Knowledge and experience supporting printing systems and servers
● Excellent ability to perform well in a multi-network environment
● Prior experience working with ITSM systems
● Profound familiarity with cyber and security domains
● Customer-focused, energetic, and committed with a strong ability to organize and prioritize tasks
● Ability to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with a high volume of requests and ambiguity and perform well under pressure and on tight deadlines
● Excellent interpersonal and people engagement skills – able to establish positive relationships.
● Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization.
● Ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
● Strong problem-solving skills
● Passion for excellence, highly self-motivated and has the desire to have a significant impact on the business
● A leader, team player, quick learner, proactive
● Fluent in English
● Prior experience in Industrial Electronics companies - an advantage.
● Valid security clearance – an advantage
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.