Join RADA as Configuration Management Engineer, responsible for the line of multidisciplinary products.
• Matrix work with various internal departments and external subcontractors.
• Responsibility for Configuration Control management, engineering processes and documentation, production support.
• Facilitate CM trainings and tailor information to meet needs of the users
• Build and maintain product, engineering infrastructure, lead engineering changes and product lifecycle management.
• Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or related field required.
• Knowledge of military standards and in a specialized Engineering field in regards to Configuration Processes and Disciplines
• Knowledge with PLM Tool , Priority ERP - advantage
• 3+ years of proven record in leading configuration control activities and product transfer to production.
• Previous experience in engineering or NPI group in a high tech company - Advantage.
• Knowledge of electronic manufacturing and mechanical processes.
• High matrix management capabilities, ability to lead and motivate the others.
• Wide organizational vision and proactive approach.
• High professional and technical skills, fast learning abilities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, high motivation, ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent English (verbal and written)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.