The IT Applications Leader reports to the IT director and is responsible for all business applications – business requirements gathering, systems analysis, managing development, execution, maintenance, portfolio, and projects.
The IT Applications Leader will tightly collaborate with all business units, including R&D and delivery teams, marketing, sales, HR, finance, to successfully fulfill required tasks and responsibilities. Also collaborate with contractors and service providers.
● Responsible for delivering and maintaining effective solutions for various business needs, including integrating systems and processes.
● Manage collection, analysis, and prioritization of business requirements, especially product development, production processes, logistics, quality assurance processes, and in addition - marketing, sales, service, HR, and finance processes.
● Define solution concepts for various business requirements and systems.
● Define and prioritize IT projects, tasks, and roadmap.
● Manage cross organizational IT projects - from business requirements to execution.
● 5+ years of experience as a systems analyst of various systems and process – ERP, PLM, Logistics, BI/DWH, CRM, HR
● Must have a solid experience with ERP (Priority) and PLM (Teamcenter) – processes and systems, including integration aspects.
● Prior experience in Industrial Electronics companies - an advantage.
● B.Sc./B.A. in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Math, Business or related field, or an equivalent experience.
● Profound analytics & project management skills
● Ability to balance short and long term solutions and relentlessly plan and prioritize the most critical work
● Results-focused with an aptitude for handling multiple and changing priorities efficiently and effectively.
● Skilled at gaining and managing stakeholder buy-in
● Outstanding communication skills (written/verbal), presentation and facilitation skills-can effectively frame technical discussions to a non-technical audience with high impact
● Ability to lead and engage people
● Ability to perform well under stress
● Strong problem-solving skills
● Passion for excellence, highly self-motivated and has the desire to have a significant impact on the business
● Team player, quick learner, proactive
● Fluent in English
● Valid security classification - advantage
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.