RADA Beit Shean
We are looking for a service Oriented Help Desk Specialist with High technical knowledge level to be active part in RADA IT Services Team.
The Team provides IT support to RADA's employees, responsible for user's equipment, accounts and more.
The position is located at Beit Shean
· Serve as the first point of contact for RADA's users seeking technical assistance.
· Perform troubleshooting and provide the best solution based on the issue and details provided by users.
· Install and setup end-user's workstation environment
· Document and Record events / problems and their resolution.
· Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
· Identify and suggest possible improvements on internal procedures
· 2 years of IT Support experience, using ITIL ticketing system (SysAid).
· Experience in working Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS.
· Proven experience and problem-solving abilities in Microsoft Windows 10 MS Office 365.
· Experience with Office 365, SharePoint and other Microsoft Online Tools - permissions and general administration.
· Proven Experience in PC/Laptop imaging, deployment and troubleshooting.
· Familiarity with Security technologies and concepts, SSL-VPN, Cisco DUO\Umbrella\APM and more. technologies and concepts
· Ability to work independently and handle multiple and varied requests under pressure
· Knowledge of Cisco IP phones - advantage
· High level English - Read/Write
· Valid security clearance - an advantage
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.