What you’ll be doing:
· Managing business requirements lifecycle (specifically in R&D domain) - Design, development, testing and rollout of new capabilities and enhancements
· Developing the company's framework for project management and process implementation in Jira
· Advising PMO’s and team leaders on project management processes according to the company's methodologies.
· Implementation, customization, and maintenance of different types of projects (Agile, Kanban, customers facing services, software development, and others)
· Support R&D, HR & Marketing departments with on-going changes in their business processes
· Building a knowledge base for the company's internal users
· Working and collaborating with external vendors
· Interacting with the business owners and end users to understand the business needs and processes
· Tailoring systems and processes to support business and corporate strategies and objectives
· Providing a bridge role between IT and the business focal points
What you’ll need:
· Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Management, Computer Science or other related field
· Minimum 2+ years as hands-on Jira Administrator
· Minimum 2+ years of experience with Bitbucket & Git - Must
· Service attitude
· Profound familiarity with project management methodologies and tools (advanced excel, MS project)
· Experience with BI (PowerBI), CRM & SharePoint - an advantage
· Experience as a system analyst
· Ability to lead and engage people
· Experience in working with analysts and developers
· Experience in creating detail design/solution design documents
· Familiarity with Support Business Processes
· Team player with strong communication and organizational skills
· Results-focused with an aptitude for handling multiple and changing priorities efficiently and effectively.
· Passion for excellence, highly self-motivated and has the desire to have a significant impact on the business.
· Team player, quick learner, proactive
· Fluent in English
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.